Pages

Saturday 6 June 2015

Welcome to Books are Best!

Hey! If you're reading this than I guess you've stumbled upon my blog. First and foremost: Welcome! I hope you're here to stay. Secondly, I'm sure you want to know a bit about what this blog is really about.

  • This is my personal blog and I plan to use it to post reviews of the books I've read and hopefully have conversations with some of you about your book tastes and maybe even get some recommendations.
  • A majority of the books I'll be reviewing on my blog will be Young Adult reads, so if you're not interested in that genre, you probably won't be interested in my blog. 
  • As an amateur blogger I'm looking for any feedback I can get. Even the smallest comment on one of my posts could make my whole day; so please do not hesitate to interact with me.
 
And a little bit about me:
  • I live in a small rural town in Canada.
  • I've been published by Polar Expressions Publishing in two of their youth poetry editions.
  • I have an unhealthy obsession for ice cream, "The 100" (Netflix edition), and reading.
  • I skipped Grade One.
  • I volunteer at my local library and coach as well as ref my local youth soccer teams. 
Where to find me:



No comments:

Post a Comment